Thursday, August 20, 2009

- Wow!


This was just a great day! I had tea in Pointe Claire Village with a girl I went to elementary and high school with. Yet another relationship revived through Facebook!

Then off to LaSalle to spend time with another dear friend....we gabbed for two or three hours, which is always good therapy for us women, right? And so much cheaper than retail therapy! No expensive credit card bills to follow! Yay!

And throughout the day, every time I picked up my Palm, there were emails, and emails, and more emails from so many of you, encouraging, reaching out to me, strengthening me with your kind words and thoughts. Wow! Thank you SO much for taking the time to do that...it meant so much and I feel enveloped by your love and concern. It's now past 10 pm Thursday night and the emails are still coming in - thank you!!

I don't feel any fear, dread or depression . . . just an optimism that God is in control and that in the grand scheme of things, this is all a momentary blip. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment