Sunday, September 20, 2009

- A Simple Sunday Song (Mighty To Save)


Okay, so I had a great day! Went to church this am, came home and chatted for an hour or two with my sweet, sweet hosts, had a poolside nap, a visit from a dear friend, and then pizza, popcorn & a suspense-filled movie!

And now it's time for bed.....zzzz......

So I'll cheat....instead of pouring out my deepest thoughts for you guys here in bloggy-land, I'll post a video for you to watch. It's shot at a humungous church in Australia called "Hillsongs".



Kinda funny how people can rock out at a death metal concert and it seems somewhat normal, but when Christians rock out at a worship concert, they're sometimes seen as w-e-i-r-d-o.

Remember, the definition of a fanatic is: someone who's more passionate about something than you are . . . ha ha ha!

Sweet dreams!


No comments:

Post a Comment