Tuesday, November 10, 2009

- The Tuesday Girls

Went to my Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer group tonight. These are one bunch of awesome women! So brave, I'm telling you!



















We talk about surgery, chemo, and all things pertaining to cancer. We laughed a lot tonight! Do you think I had anything to do with any of the laughs? Yes, I did. Ha!

I can't help it - I just can't be serious about ANYthing. Oh, well - it's a cross in life that I must bear.  :)



















I'm SO pooped. I haven't been resting enough, because now that I'm on my way to becoming a Famous Movie Star and am, as of yesterday, a Published Author, my life has been increasingly crazy. I don't really have time for cancer these days....all the doctors' appointments are getting in the way of my celebrity lifestyle.

For instance, the paparazzi have been EVERYwhere. Camped outside my front door. Following me in my car. Incessant demands for interviews. What's a girl to do??? Any suggestions?
































Someone called while I was out at my group tonight. She left a message; wants to chat with me. She's probably selling something.
























 Well, I'm off to bed. Sweet dreams!


2 comments:

  1. Once again, you never cease to make me laugh. I'm glad you have other ladies to support you and to laugh with you. Now I'm going to be motherly and tell you......get some rest my dear. Oh, by the way, when you get too famous, don't forget all the "little people". lol Sweet dreams Wendy. xo

    Wendy G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again Wendy,
    There is nothing like good friends in life.You all look like you are having so much fun!:)
    As always, thanks for sharing..You are in my prayers..ohh as Wendy G. says.. better get some rest :)
    All the Best,
    Carl

    ReplyDelete