Sunday, March 21, 2010

- Talking Cats


Well, since I don't have anything profound to say today, I thought I'd give you a bit of "catnip" . . .

Watch this one first . . .


And then this one . . .


Don't forget about my concert this upcoming Saturday! I'd love to see you there!

____________________________________________

~ In Concert ~ Wendy Farha ~

Saturday evening, March 27, 2010 at 7:30 pm

Christian Reformed Church
52 Joseph Paiement (corner Alie)
Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec














A delightful evening of music and comedy!
$10 at the door ~ Free parking ~ 
Refreshments available

A portion of the proceeds will be given to the
West Island Cancer Wellness Center

To view Concert poster:  http://wendy.ca/
I'd love to see you there! Email for more details:





Have a wonderful week,

Love, Wendy   xoxoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment